Monday, October 30, 2017

9 Weeks Until 2018 & the 9 Books I'm Reading

                There is something about the cool, crisp air that makes me want to curl up with a good book every spare moment I can. Do you have a favorite season for reading? I found the most fabulous book store in my home town, Covered Treasures, and I got a stock-pile of books for the rest of the year. To finish out 2017, I'm reading the following (plus another book or two at least, I'm sure):

The Perfictionist Bibliophile, Melissa Rolli's 2017 Reading Bucket List

1. The Space Between Words by Michele Phoenix

2. in a dark, dark wood by Ruth Ware

3. Rules of Civility by Amor Towles

4. A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman

5. I Let You Go by Clare Mackintosh

6. The Widow by Fiona Barton

7. A Fall of Marigolds by Susan Meissner

8. Sleeping Giants by Sylvain Neuvel

9. The Boys in the Boat by Daniel James Brown

What's on your 2017 reading bucket list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reviewing The Canonical Order by T.R. Kurtz

I've been reading books, although, not at the rate I was in past years. Life is extremely busy for me, and I've been devoting my mor...